Terms and conditions
- The content on this website is for your general information only and is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance, graphics, photos and videos. Reproduction of these materials is prohibited.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s), and we have no responsibility for the content or privacy policies of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Infrastructure Matters’ prior written consent.
- Your use of this website, and any dispute arising out of such use of the website, is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
What information do we collect?
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs, operating system, browser usage and other communications data.
- A record of your correspondence with us, if you contact us, and the contact information provided in such correspondence.
- Information you provide by filling in any future forms on our site, for example forms subscribing to a news service.
- Survey data you may complete at our request and which we may use for research purposes. You do not have to respond to survey requests.
- Contact information including email address
- Information provided by you in any correspondence to us.
What do we do with the information we collect?We require this information to understand your needs and improve our products and services. In addition, we may use the information for:
- Internal record keeping.
- Periodically sending promotional emails about new services or other information which we think you may find interesting.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you via email, phone or mail for market research purposes.
How do we protect your information?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties, unless we are required by law to do so.
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- Infrastructure Matters needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Infrastructure Matters permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Infrastructure Matters’ legitimate interests
- Infrastructure Matters needs to comply with the law.
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent.